Population of Laredo (2005) - 224,997
Population of Webb County (2003) - 230,000
Population of Nuevo Laredo, Mexico (2003) - 550,000
• Laredo is the fastest growing city in Texas and the second fastest growing city in the United States.
• No corporate income tax - state or local
• No personal income tax - state or local
• Ideal tropical climate with an average: Winter temperature of 58˚F, Summer temperature of 87˚F
• Within 150 miles of San Antonio, Corpus Christi and Monterrey, Mexico
• Home of Texas A&M International University
WHAT PEOPLE SAY: Friendliest people... small town feel with the conveniences of a modern city... the heart of transportation industry... the best white-tail deer in Texas... haven for those seeking warm weather... a city with vision... historically rich community.
Symphony, arts center, live theater perfomances... one of the top fresh water lakes in South Texas is is found here... host of the largest George Washington's Birthday celebration in the nation.