The Laredo Chamber of Commerce is the largest business organization representing the interests of businesses of all sizes and sectors in Laredo and the surrounding areas.
Whether you are thinking of visiting, moving yourself and your family, or relocating your business, we want you to start feeling at home today, here in Laredo.
The Laredo Chamber of Commerce is structured to serve the needs of the membership. Your Chamber, in fact, exists, specifically to build a business-friendly environment and to improve the quality of life in the community.
The Laredo Chamber of Commerce…
- is a voluntary association of business people working TOGETHER to improve the economic and civic vitality of our community
- is the voice of the Laredo business community
- is not a governmental entity (it is a private not-for-profit organization)
- does not receive funding from any governmental agency for its operation
- is an independent organization (it is not directed by any State or national affiliation, although it is an active member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the American Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives, the Texas Association of Business and the Texas Association of Mexican American Chambers of Commerce).
- is fully accredited by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce (only a small minority of all chambers in the United States carries this seal of approval — 16 out of 142 chambers in Texas, affiliated with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce are accredited.)